Kingsley Commercial Components Ltd specialise in the repair and supply of hydraulic cylinders / rams, pumps, motors, valves, hose, fittings, adaptors, jacks / lifting equipment, axles, gearbox / transmissions, power-take-off units and industrial cleaning equipment.
Continued commitment to providing service and engineering excellence have placed Kingsley at the forefront of the hydraulic repair industry for more than 25 years. We have built a highly skilled and knowledgeable team with extensive experience who are able to provide fast, accurate, independent advice that best fits your requirements.
Starting as a service centre for hydraulic handling equipment, today Kingsley provides hydraulic component service, repair and supply across a wide range of industries including tunnelling & mining, material handling, metal & waste recycling, fire & rescue equipment, municipal equipment, water processing - management and treatment, gas, electricity, telecommunications, packaging, food processing, construction, plant hire, airfield ground equipment, agriculture and many bespoke applications.
As specialists we bring a depth of knowledge and engineering expertise you wont find elsewhere. We are an independent distributor for all leading manufacturers of pumps, motors, valves and cylinders. We operate a full in-house service facility from product inspection through to bespoke component manufacture, product assembly, finishing and testing. We offer free product pick-up and delivery through across the south east together with a while-you-wait service counter where we are always on hand to offer help and advice. We stock a large range of service exchange units which are available for fast plant recovery - ask about our tagging service.
Kingsley is a customer focused company with a flexible and adaptable approach to all requirements from large OEM’s to single unit orders.
Why choose Kingsley?
- Over 25 years experience in hydraulic component repair and supply
- Refined processes ensure fast unit turnaround and full traceability
- We provide a full in-house service - inspect, quote, build, test & certify
- Advice & modification of parts for improved performance and longevity
- Fully equipped in-house manufacturing facility - machining, honing, welding
- Full load testing and certification
- Service exchange units available for fast plant recovery
- Service counter - hose assemblies to pattern while you wait, Layout and kit supply
- Official stockist of Parker Hannifin products
- Official distributors of David Brown (formerly Hamworthy) Axles & transmission components
- Dedicated pressure cleaning service department
- Industrial distributors of Nilfisk ALTO pressure washers and cleaning equipment
- Extensive range of stock - hose, fittings, adaptors, seals, chrome bar & pressure cleaning accessories