Industrial Pressure Cleaners
Kingsley supply new industrial pressure washers alongside a range of fully serviced rental packages. We also offer an in-house repair, service and test facility for existing customers and are always available to provide help and advice.
In 1991 Kingsley became industrial pressure washer distributors for KEW. Over several years Alto acquired KEW, WAP and Gernie to form the Alto product family. Nilfisk, the leading Scandinavian cleaning company then acquired Alto to form Nilfisk Alto as a division of the Nilfisk Advance group.
We deal with a wide range of machines and are able to advise on various options depending on application, each users requirements need to be carefully assessed to quote for the most suitable machine. The main parameters that lead to correct model specification are:
- The source of power
- single phase
- 3 phase electric
- Volume of water requirement and availability
- Pressure requirement (determined by)
- Distance of nozzle from work piece
- Temperature of water – cold, hot or steam
- Requirement of chemicals - by pre application, injection or rinse
- Number of hours continuous duty cycle
- Area to be cleaned
- Options - stationary, wall mounted cold, wall mounted hot, solar booster, contractors skid mounted, high pressure blasting capacity, robotics.
We recognise that many users may have special requirements on a short term basis and we are able to offer rental machine contracts with on-site back up at a fixed price regardless of the service support required.
Kingsley recommend new industrial pressure washers from the Nilfisk Alto range. Nilfisk Alto have proven themselves as innovative market leaders being the first company to produce a vertical design and the first company to introduce a dual detergent system with rinse mode, both features which other companies have since tried to copy. Nilfisk Alto machines also provide the most ergonomic quick coupling system currently available together with a wide range of cleaning equipment and accessories. All new industrial pressure washers are supplied with a 12 month manufacturers warranty and domestic pressure washers are supplied with a 24 month warranty. At our Guildford works we offer an in-house repair, service and test facility to reduce our customers down time with free collection and delivery service through the south east.
Kingsley have provided industrial cleaning equipment to customers from all many including marine, equestrian, catering and food production, agriculture, metal recycling, automotive, kennels, transport, local authorities, engineering, building, landscaping, hire & rental.
Kingsley - your first call for industrial cleaning equipment
- Extensive experience – We were a full service centre for all KEW machines for over 10 years.
- Dedicated pressure cleaning service department
- Able to specify the correct model from customers cleaning requirements
- Main distributor for the Nilfisk Alto range of cleaning equipment and accessories
- Able provide fully serviced rental contracts